- 4 to 8 yrs of experience in the service delivery projects using Mule ESB, JAVA, J2EE, spring framework, SOA, Web services (Rest and SOAP), XML
- Must have support experience in Mule projects
- Hands on experience on Rest and SOAP Webservices
- Having knowledge on AWS, S3, Cloud will have an added advantage
- Should have good communication skills, coordination capabilities, debuging and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in Unix and writing shell scripts
- Must have knowledge in code version mechanism using tools like TeamCity, GIT hub
- Working experience on the continuous, monitoring and application tools like ActiveMQ, Jira, Maven, Splunk, Jmeter, SOAP UI, etc is required
- Should be able to analyze issues and find the root cause and make the team to understand.
- Working knowledge with databases like ORACLE, SQL Server, mySQL
- Should have the team management skills, should be able to fit as shift lead
- Should have knowledge on JMS, Unix, writing shell scripts, patch upgrades, version upgrades, installation/setup of VMs, any software installations/setup as required in the support environment and the code deployments
- Understanding and aware of Clustering, failover, DR is required
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Invenio Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Invenio Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Address:819-810, TRADE WORLD B WING, KAMALA MILLS,, LOWER PAREL, Mumbai City, Maharashtra,, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India