Roles and responsibilitiesSAP PI/PO Associate Consultant /Consultant
1. Should have done at least one end to end Implementation Projects.
2. Strong development experience in SAP NetWeaver PI 7.0/PI 7.1/PI 7.3/PO 7.4 in designing Integration Repository objects, developing Graphical, Java, XSLT mappings, configuring Integration Directory objects.
3. Good java knowledge in writing UDFs, ability to create/use java bean modules to customize adapters or create adapter modules in PI with good proficiency debugging error scenarios, monitoring runtime workbench, adapter monitoring to identify and reprocess the errors.
4. Good working experience on ccBPM (process orchestration and modeling for PI 7.1/7.3, outside in approach), generate and develop ABAP proxies, validate and check compatibility of the driver deployment for 3rd party adapters on PI and resolve compatibility errors;
5. SLD configuration knowledge for business, technical systems and creating transport groups.
6. Experience in ALERT configuration.
7. Configuration knowledge on ALE/IDOC communication needed for PI.
8. Good configuration knowledge on SOAMANGER / Services Registry is a must and exposure to enterprise services, ES workplace is an advantage.
9. Working experience in HTTP, REST, IDOC, File, SFTP, SOAP, XI, RFC, Axis adapters.
10. Working experience of NetWeaver BPM and BRM in SAP PO 7.4.
11. Should have good knowledge of architecture of SAP PI and SAP PO.
12. Significant experience with SAP on Windows / Unix / Aix platforms (Specify the Operating System as the case).
13. Experience with ABAP and JAVA Stacks Broad understanding of SAP and specific knowledge of BASIS and Net Weaver Document, configure and test SAP solution set as applicable to BASIS and integration areas.
14. Administer system performance, Key Performance Indicators, (CCMS, PI/XI PMI/RWB).
15. Technical mapping of requirements to solution set as applicable to BASIS Set up PI security roles and authorizations for developers and administrators.
16. Monitors SAP logs, performance and usage daily. Monitor spool, job scheduling and file/spool cleanup
17. SLD Configuration and Customizing Central Monitoring of the PI/XI Runtime Workbench Experience with TDMS a plus
18. ABAP knowledge in IDOCs/ RFC/Proxy would be an advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Invenio Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Invenio Business Solutions is an award-winning business IT system provider, headquartered in Reading, UK. The company supports customers in the government, media, entertainment, technology and manufacturing sectors, in areas that include industry specific enterprise resource planning (ERP), tax and revenue management, business intelligence & big data, mobility, CRM, e-commerce and enterprise integration services.
Formed in 2006, InveniNao has subsidiary offices in India, Germany, Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, Dubai and the U.S.A with a 450 strong workforce. Wherever you're based, we can help.
Invenio is a recipient of numerous awards from SAP including EMEA Regional Partner Excellence Award 2014 in the category "Database & Technology" for its work with SAP HANA and an SAP Gold Partner in the UK
Recruiter Name:amita singh
Contact Company:Invenio Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Address :A-201, 2nd Floor, HL Wings MLU, Pocket - 4, Sector - 11, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110075,India