This position requires the candidate to be well versed with setting up highly secured SAP infrastructure. Candidate is expected to design, build, and manage the security infrastructure of SAP systems. Candidate should be well aware of the threats applicable for SAP landscapes and should come up with safety measures to tackle them.
- Ensure that the systems meet are compliant with the latest set of industry standard frameworks like EU-GDPR, SoX, ISOO27001, PCI-DSS 3.0 etc. They should be able easily implement rules and checklists for organizational compliance frameworks and create baselines.
- Should be able to carry out Audit and Assessments for SAP landscapes thereby focusing on business risks via technical analysis of SAP infrastructure and SoD.
- Should be able to setup security measures and corrections for various areas like ABAP, webdynpro, UI5/Fiori, portal, gateways etc.
- Define and develop sustainable, relevant metrics that demonstrate system availability, security transaction/work throughput, business benefits achieved, and/or quality improvement.
- Should be well versed with Basis security framework
- Should be able to troubleshoot problems pertaining to SAP infrastructure issues
- Should be able to setup various network zones and also be able to have encryption strategies, setup secure communication protocols,
- exposure on latest threat tools like SAP Enterprise Threat Detection , QRADAR, SIEM tools
- exposure to SAP Security, Cloud security infrastructure technologies, Encryption, Masking and key management, data classification and data leakage prevention, Network security, web application security technologies, endpoint security, SIEM and log management, identity and access management forward and reverse proxy.
- aware of the latest technologies coming up for infrastructure building strategies.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to quickly assess the existing architecture and should be able to design effective strategies for better infrastructure & security policies across organisations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Proven presentation skills to executive leadership. Demonstrate the ability to document and communicate ideas to both business focused and technical focused audiences. Strong negotiation and problem solving skills used to align the business capabilities and IT systems.
- Candidate should keep themselves updated continuously on the latest SAP infrastructure platforms and secure technologies.
- Manage day to day operations
- Manage distribution of activities to the team
- Able to coach and motivate the team
- Ensure team is aligned on expected deliverables and due dates
- Should be willing to travel frequently on need basis, including international travel wherever and domestic travel too.
- Conduct trainings and workshops on technologies whenever needed.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Invenio Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Invenio's core values - Customer Focus, Care, Expertise, Transparency - are the cornerstone of our success, which has been made possible through the devotion and dedication of our world-class consultants as the company has grown from strength-to-strength. Now, with a more-than 700 strong workforce, we are continuing our rapid growth trajectory and are looking for aspiring candidates to join us on our journey to even greater success.