A solutions architect specializes in skills and expertise to help develop advanced AWS-SAP cloud-based solutions and migrate existing workloads to the cloud. Candidate will be required to do capacity planning of cloud infrastructure, allow evolutionary architectures, and assess risk measures for customer setups. Candidate is expected to work alongside System Integration Partner Solution Architects, Business Process Experts, Technical Architect and other team members to deliver the complete solution for the business customer while adhering to SAP best practices, standards, and templates.
Must have at least 3-5 years Solution Architect Experience and 12+ years of SAP experience with AWS specific installations.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
(Specific to SAP landscapes primarily)
- Participate in deep architectural blueprints to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
- Study existing SAP specific technology landscape and understand current application workloads.
- Understand and document technical requirements from clients.
- Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services (such as EC2, S3 etc.) and tools;
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Design the HA / DR strategies.
- Set up process, services and tools around cloud.
- Oversee build of the environment.
- Execute migration plan for SAP systems
- Leverage appropriate AWS services.
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls.
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
- Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap for SAP solutions.
- Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools.
- Experience in defining new architectures, migration plans and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint.
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters.
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memory cached, master/slave architectures).
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Certification on AWS architecture desirable
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to quickly learn existing designs and integrate new project requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Proven presentation skills to executive leadership. Demonstrate the ability to document and communicate ideas to both business focused and technical focused audiences. Strong negotiation and problem solving skills used to align the business capabilities and IT systems.
- Candidate should keep themselves updated continuously on the latest SAP platforms and technologies.
- Manage day to day operations
- Manage distribution of activities to the team
- Able to coach and motivate the team
- Ensure team is able to meet customer requirements in the best possible way
- Should be willing to travel frequently on need basis, including international travel wherever and domestic travel too.
- Conduct trainings and workshops on AWS setups for SAP systems whenever needed.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Invenio Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Invenio's core values - Customer Focus, Care, Expertise, Transparency - are the cornerstone of our success, which has been made possible through the devotion and dedication of our world-class consultants as the company has grown from strength-to-strength. Now, with a more-than 700 strong workforce, we are continuing our rapid growth trajectory and are looking for aspiring candidates to join us on our journey to even greater success.
Recruiter Name:Sumit Kelkar
Contact Company:Invenio Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.